We are inviting some of our loyal members, friends and supporters to a live music event in a private garden in Kent on the weekends in August and September. If you are interested in attending please email email@example.com.
Paul Cheneour (flutes) and Ansuman Biswas (tabla, percussion, strings) weave a musical synergy that comprises audience, time, place and being. They bring their full consciousness to the place they find themselves. This is music full of whereness.
Paul and Ansuman have been playing together in various contexts since 1996 and they are now expanding for the next incarnation of whereness, which features artists Maureen Wolloshin and Alistair Zaldua.
The music maintains a devotion to the live moment, a responsiveness to place and time through improvisation. It is a sound that transcends genre and culture; a sound that is as effortlessly soothing as it is provocative, a sound as resonant in the yoga studio as it is in the jazz club or the concert hall. It is a sound which arises spontaneously in the present moment, attuned to and arising from the audience and the environment.
- You are welcome to bring your own picnic mats, chairs, umbrellas, blankets, and sanitising gel.
- Antibacterial wipes, sanitising spray and an outside toilet will be available to use.
- Please bring your own masks or scarves.
- Your are welcome to bring your own picnic and drinks.
- We can provide tea, coffee, water. Please bring your own glasses or mugs.
- All donations will go to the performers and can be made when reserving a place.
- Performances will be recorded for live streaming at a later date.
- Capacity maximum 30 to ensure social distancing