More about the project
Sea Folk Sing is our successful two-year project that started in 2018. We helped create and tour new songs in Kent, written and performed by amazing people and professional musicians from our local communities. We’re now giving you the chance to take part in Sea Folk Sing virtually with our online workshops. You can take part in one workshop, a few, or all of them!
Places are limited to 16 people per each workshop and are on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
Workshops are on Wednesday afternoons.
When you book you will be given the time of your workshop. If we get more than 8 people in a workshop, we will run the workshop twice on the same day.
- Workshop No.1: Wed 20th May
- Workshop No.2: Wed 27th May
- Workshop No.3: Wed 3rd June
- Workshop No.4: Wed 10th June
- Workshop No.5: Wed 17th June
- Workshop No.6: Wed 24th June
- Workshop No.7: Wed 1st July